Romantic Lines


----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
Albert Einstein
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times."
Rita Rudner
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Falling in love is so hard on the knees."
Aerosmith
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------


" Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."
edawe15
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" You'll discover that real love is millions of miles past falling in love with anyone or anything. When you make that one effort to feel compassion instead of blame or self-blame, the heart opens again and continues opening."
Sara Paddison, Hidden Power of the Heart
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be."
Anna Strong
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Don't fall in love with somebody who doesn't love you back (it's not cool)."
Herbie John
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Never frown when you are sad, you never know who is falling in love with your smile."
Unknown

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!"
Attributed to Sandra J. Dykes
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I was half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are."
J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, 1945
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" It is impossible to fall out of love. Love is such a powerful emotion, that once it envelops you it does not depart. True love is eternal. If you think that you were once in love, but fell out of it, then it wasn't love you were in. There are no 'exit' signs in love, there is only an 'on' ramp."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" When first we fall in love, we feel that we know all there is to know about life. And perhaps we are right."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Falling in love reminds you that nothing else matter."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" To be mature you have to be an adult but to be in love you have to be nothing but a human being with a heart...i have found that out by being with you. "
Submitted by Ashley Goodale

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" If you love someone, do not put their name in a heart because hearts can be broken, instead put their name in a circle, because circles go on forever."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" If only for a day the two of us could be as one, then forever I would still carry that tune."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love is a brief moment for which you hold forever."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" A part of you has grown in me, and, so you see, it's you and me, forever, and never apart; maybe in distance but never in heart."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" He is not a lover who does not love forever."
Euripides
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" My love for you is like time, if you give it just one moment, it will last forever."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I knew that forever was in your eyes the moment I saw you smile."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love is forever, and if it doesn't last forever it isn't love."
Dottie Kinealy
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I love you, these three words could change our lives forever, but for you, I will take that chance."
Unknown

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I never thought it was worth it, you know waiting for your love, and then I felt your kiss, I could wait forever for this."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Friends are an integral part of your life, but every friend you have must live life at their own pace. When the time comes & they must leave you, there is no need to grieve over their parting from your life. It is the very essence of life that it should be so. But it hurts nonetheless and we grieve nonetheless, but we hold them in our hearts forever. Always cherish the joy, laughter, memories and love that they have brought into your lives. Always remember them with a warm smile for what they have given you."
prec_in_houston Movie: A Beautiful Mind quotes
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" As I look back on all that's happened.. growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever.. and whatever the future holds, our today's make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" If you love something let it go free. If it doesn't come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever."
Doug Horton
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."
The Crow (1994)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love."
Dottie Kinealy
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything."
Aaron Siskind

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."
Henry Van Dyke
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" They who meet on an April night are forever lost in love, if there's moonlight all about and no moon above."
From a song
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever."
Unknown

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."
Agatha Christie
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
Albert Einstein
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" If this is a crush, then I don't know if I could take the real thing if it happens."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" A man loved by a beautiful woman will always get out of trouble."
Voltaire
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Life is the flower for which love is the honey."
Victor Hugo
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto."
Lope de Vega
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I threw love at the wall and it bounced back and slapped me in the face."
honeynutcheerios Monica Silber
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I never loved another person the way I loved myself."
Mae West
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I think its nice when people find love, because I feel like everyone deserves it."
Drew Barrymore
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Saving love doesn't bring any interest."
Mae West

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" All I know is that you love me...in my dreams."
Unknown
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
Robert Frost
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I never loved another person the way I loved myself."
Mae West
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" The earth is like a beautiful bride who needs no manmade jewels to heighten her loveliness..."
Kahlil Gibran
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" I threw love at the wall and it bounced back and slapped me in the face."
honeynutcheerios Monica Silber
----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever."
Submitted by Unknown




 
123 Love Book © 2013 | Designed by Ibu Hamil | Modified by Kuchan Rajesh | Powerd by Blogger | Chat Online | Sitemap